Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Western Kentucky in Phoenix

Western Kentucky has made it to the sweet 16 in this years NCAA national tournament and will play UCLA at US Airways arena in Phoenix Thursday.


It's not very often I have a video assignment that has to be shot and edited in the same day - this one was shot in the mid afternoon and had to be ready for tomorrow's front page - it will refer to the video. The most challenging part was that I did not have a media credential for the games - so they wouldn't let me in with all the gear (the reporter had to shoulder the large camera bag and my two cameras) and I wasn't allowed onto the floor. And unfortunately, now that I watch it from home I notice a few glitches that i wish weren't there... but i guess i'm learning. good luck WKU - I had UCLA out of my bracket last round.