Saturday, February 23, 2008

My first clip in USA Today

The Arizona Republic is one of many newspapers owned by Gannett Company, Inc. USA Today is Gannett's main newspaper and they often use photographs or even photographers from The Arizona Republic for their stories. About 10 am this morning while I was still half asleep I heard my wife, Rachel, gasp (usually this means I forgot to do something or we forgot to be somewhere), but when I opened my eyes she smiled and said, "You're on the USA Today (website)!" The homepage of USA Today had a link to this article:


(click here to go to the USA Today article)

I previously posted a photo from this assignment - but more of a portrait of Otis, the man in the photo. Here's a link to that post earlier in my blog: http://geoffreymcallister.blogspot.com/2008/02/whispering-ranch-arizona.html