Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Preview: JESUSAVESOULS


A few weeks ago I attended a prayer meeting of local pastors where, as I was conversing with them after their prayers, I learned of a faithful man who stands on the corner of University and 66th, six days a week, holding the sign "JESUSAVESOULS". I spent a week with him and was amazed at the number of lives he touches while standing on the corner 6 days a week from 6 am to 6 pm. Thinking it would be a great end of the year story I spent the week trying to document how he touches people's lives. Unfortunately, timeliness isn't very important in the eyes of some of our editors so this story won't be running until mid-January, but here is one of the photos from the story.

Check back in a few weeks to see the finished product - I was able to capture some pretty amazing moments recording audio and still photos.